Monday, August 12, 2013

What's A Mocus?

Why in the world do we make up silly names for our young children's private parts? I mean, what's wrong with "penis" or "vagina?" Haven't they been around for quite awhile? They seem to have held their own this long so why not tell it to little Magnus like it is? I will tell you why! Because we want to keep our children innocent and young for as long as we can! And I'm okay with that! There is just something "grown up" about the word "penis" and i don't want my 3 year old to grow up that fast! So, yes, I will refer to his private part as his "mocus" for as long as I damn well please. And you tell little Gertrude that her private part is her "hoo hoo" and don't let anyone else make you feel bad about it! Besides, are they mature enough to know the correct vernacular yet? I'm not even sure I am mature enough...hell, I giggle when someone uses the word "rod" in a sentence or when my score playing dominoes lands on "69." So, here's the deal. There is nothing wrong with delaying the inevitable "penis" or "vagina" conversation a little bit longer(unless your little guys is 34 and still lives at home...then it may be a bit overdue). Let's savor their childhood. There is enough going on in the world to hurry along their maturity. And if Nancy down the street takes pride in the fact that her 3 old uses the word "penis" with ease, let her. He'll probably be the kid getting his lunch money stolen anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment